"Exercise should be a joyful, empowering, lifelong experience."- Roberta Lenard
At Optimum Health & Fitness, we believe everyone can enjoy the health benefits of exercise. Whether you suffer from a medical condition, are a weekend warrior, gym enthusiast, or new to exercise, our medically trained staff will create and monitor a specialized exercise program to help you achieve your specific goals. We use a scientific approach to exercise by implementing evidence-based methods with individualized exercise programs. At Optimum Health & Fitness our staff uses a systematic approach to identify movement asymmetries or major limitations in functional movement patterns by using a hybrid method derived from different certifications through out the health & performance industry. Our trainers are certified in the following programs, Functional Movement Screen (FMS), Neurokinetic therapy (NKT), Onnit Academy for unconventional training, as well as many other nationally recognized certifications that focus on fundamental movement patterns. At Optimum Health & Fitness we are equipped to help anyone and everyone with our core philosophy based on the quote from world-renowned physical therapist, Gray Cook, — “First move well, then move often.” Even Aristotle in the 4th Century BC said, “Life is Movement.”
Optimum Health & Fitness is the brain child of Founder, Kibria Alexander Golam. He created this company with the mission to build committed relationships with our clients in order to achieve a longer, happier, healthier life. Sadly, many gym-related injuries occur due to poor exercise methods developed by undereducated, inexperienced personal trainers, fitness professionals, and over confident gym goers. He is dedicated to utilizing client-specific exercise protocols designed to optimize your program while providing you with concrete feedback as you improve your health. This is accomplished by utilizing various fitness testing procedures to thoroughly assess your body composition, measurements, cardiovascular fitness, posture, flexibility, stability, mobility, strength and endurance. Regardless of your age or fitness level, you'll see improvements in all the areas targeted by our medically trained staff and differences in other areas of your life as well. Optimum Health & Fitness strives to educate our clients to make practical, workable, realistic changes for a healthier lifestyle. By focusing on the client and utilizing our system we will accomplish your goals together.
We Are Not Just Another Gym...We believe our clients should do the things today others won't, so that tomorrow you can do the things others can't! Gyms are concerned with building a monthly relationship with customer’s bank accounts. We are on a mission to build committed relationships in order to achieve a longer, happier, healthier life for our clients. Through hard-work and compassion dedicated to every patient, we will achieve your goals together. But we must remember this quote from the late American President John F Kennedy “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.”
Cultivate an environment that makes exercise a life long habit.
Create an experience for members and staff that is purposeful and relevant to their daily lives.
exercise programs and services that are evidence-based and practice-applied.
We are committed to helping our clients maximize their lifestyle by promoting good health and wellness. We encourage our clients to take responsibility for improving their health by partnering with us.
We strive to educate our clients to make practical, workable, realistic changes for a healthier lifestyle. By focusing on the client and utilizing our system we will accomplish our goals together.
Set and obtain goals higher than our members ever thought possible.
Unmatched and personalized customer service, ALWAYS!
- The Health and Wellness field is fragmented and unfocused
- Gyms and Fitness Centers are widely available and ultimately offer the same services, however they collectively capture a large share of the health-conscious public
- According to a 2014 report from the International Health, Racquet & Sports club Association (IHRSA), there were 45.3 million members in 29,750 different health clubs in the United States.
- Average monthly membership: $40
- $1.8 Bn spent a month or $21.7 Bn a year on health club memberships in the US
- An IBIS World independent report predicts 3% revenue growth per year through 2018 for the Gyms, Health and Fitness Clubs industry
- Despite an overcrowded marketplace, a new nationwide recognition of obesity and health conditions is causing people to become more health conscious and look for ways to improve their well-being
- Gyms and Fitness clubs only offer the tools to achieve better health
What good are tools if you don’t know how to use them?
The Solution: Optimum Health & Fitness is Different!
- We provide a plan and the tools to accomplish our customer’s goals
- Talk about you’re approach to health and fitness
- Offer assessments and then a plan addressing each individual’s needs
- Optimum Health & Fitness is committed to helping our clients maximize their lifestyle by promoting good health and fitness. We will encourage our clients to take responsibility for improving their health by partnering with us. Optimum Health & Fitness strives to educate our clients to make practical, workable, realistic changes for a healthier lifestyle. By focusing on the client and utilizing our system we will accomplish our goals together.
- Every workout every day has a PURPOSE, to help YOU reach your goal.
- We expect our members to be as dedicated to us as we are to you.
- Membership includes fitness evaluations, nutritionals consultations, functional movement screenings and updates to your exercise routine.
- We coordinate your goals with your physician goals to get the most out of our programs.
- We are all licensed professionals in our areas of expertise
- We participate in continuing education course every year to stay up to date with the latest research.