What are the Benefits of Personal or Semi-Private Group Training?
- Body fat loss / weight loss
- Body shaping and muscle toning
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Increasing energy, stamina, & endurance
- Increasing athletic performance
- Increasing muscle strength, endurance and flexibility
- Improving coordination
- Enhancing immunity
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Increasing libido
- Looking more attractive – feeling and looking better*
* Which could improve all areas of one’s life, from doing better at work, increasing self-confidence, enhancing self-concept and improving an overall self-image.
Our Personal Training programs are designed to provide our members with an individualized program based on your needs to help you achieve your goals. Benefits of working with a personal trainer include:
- An individualized fitness program specifically designed for you
- An efficient workout program with innovative ways to improve your health
- Professional assistance in improving strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health
- Instruction on correct form and technique for cardiovascular exercise and strength training.
One on One Personal Training
Optimum Health and Fitness has a program tailored specifically for you and your unique goals with one-on-one personal training! Our team of functional fitness trainers will customize a plan tailored to your body, fitness level, and personal goals. This means more efficient workouts - and quicker results! At Optimum Health & Fitness we know that you're special and personal training respects that! Let us customize your workouts around your wants and needs. No matter the goal -- weight loss, rehabilitation, sports performance or improving how you look and feel -- we can help!
Duet / couples training
Since One can be the loneliest number, at Optimum Health & Fitness we allow and encourage you to work out with a friend, spouse, child, parent, or coach to help give you additional motivation!
Semi Private Personal Training
Optimum Health & Fitness has not only chosen the Group Training format to increase the affordability to our customers we have seen an overwhelming dedication and commitment that isn’t traditionally seen in the one-on-one setting. With two Certified Fitness Coaches overseeing 2-10 people we are able to give individualized attention in a small group setting. There is also a refreshing and positive sense of competition found in the group-training format that is obviously missing from one on one fitness and this helps drive everyone to achieve more. We incorporate Optimum Health & Fitness’ Philosophy into each workout which helps increase commitment, a healthy competition amongst friends and peers, and a BIG dose of accountability that can only lead to some serious RESULTS.